Hi there. It’s nice to see you on my personal blog!
My name is Andrey Krisanov and I’m a Software Engineer with several years of expirience in full-stack application development, DevOps and team management.
Currently work mostly on backends in Go and Ruby on Rails. Excited about TypeScript, React, React Native. Interested in distributed systems and functional programming. Can design, implement and maintain product infrastructure running on the cloud. CV (Resume)
I’m really passionate about continuous learning. Trying to learn something new everyday and apply it in daily work.
Right tool for the job
I would say I’m a polyglot programmer and not stick on some language or technology stack. Before any project implementation I do analysis and choose “the right tool for the job”. My preference are:
- Node.js (with TypeScript) || Ruby on Rails for quick prototyping and small web apps or API;
- Go (Golang) when I have to care about performance, data processing, concurrency and so on;
- PostgreSQL as a primary database;
- React, Redux on the frontend side;
- React Native for mobile apps (I came to it from “native world” and happy with the Facebook approach);
- Docker, Circle CI for continuous integration and delivery;
- AWS for application hosting and scaling (experimenting with Azure, Google Cloud);
- Clojure / F# / C# (.NET Core) for inspiration.